Last week Dyslexic and I finally got to execute the shoot we had been planning for months. Thanks to Julie who gave us permission to use her Kindergarten class at Edmonds Elementary.
This shot was 9 shots blended into one. I'm usually not a big fan of these mainly because the post takes so long to get right. I learned a lot from the day and would have done a few things different next time. Having bigger and more powerful lights would have been helpful too. It was a pain having to move my speedlights for every shot and trying to keep the light consistent throughout the series wasn't easy either.
However, the shot turned out pretty cool and overall I'm happy with it. Be sure to watch how it all went down in the behind the scenes video below.